Starry Night FX acts as “night lights” for kids–and much more than that! This unique addition that fits into any room decor or theme can help:
- Soothe your kids to sleep;
- Teach them about the stars;
- Fuel their imaginations;
- Encourage creative and scientific curiosity.
Now you can expand your children’s imagination even as you soothe them to sleep. Remember how it felt to look up at the stars when you were a kid? Like most of us, you were probably full of wonder and imagination. Most kids love stargazing, and they’ll be amazed by having a night sky of their very own. But the soothing effect of gazing at hundreds upon hundreds of softly glowing stars is so relaxing, kids (and adults) typically fall into a deeply restful sleep too.
Starry Night FX ceilings match any decor, because they’re virtually invisible during the day; the dark night is when they come alive!
Whether your child’s bedroom is dressed up as a princess castle, sailing ship, baseball stadium, horse farm or any other imaginative theme, it will only be enhanced by the feeling of sleeping out under the stars as he or she falls asleep. And of course, for boys and girls who enjoy astronomy, space, science fiction and other star-related topics, having a Starry Night FX room will be particularly delightful.
Starry Night FX is truly one of the most memorable gifts you could ever give your child.
And as if pure delight wasn’t enough, there are other benefits too:
- Help kids fall asleep: babies, toddlers and children who sometimes have trouble falling asleep will love their “night light ceiling.” Rather than a scary dark void overhead, they’ll pick out constellations, imagine shooting across the universe on their own shooting stars, dream about distant galaxies across the Milky Way… the softly glowing stars create a healing alpha brain wave effect that helps calm and relax children gently to sleep.
- A fun way to sneak in education and inspire a love of science and astronomy: Starry Night FX murals are astronomically correct, featuring up to a dozen constellations from the Northern Hemisphere. Each customer also receives a handbook to their new “night sky” with starter-information about the constellations overhead, which you can review with your child; this makes a great springboard for curiosity and research about astronomy, space travel, satellites and stellar photography.
Of course our paints are completely safe and have been tested to ensure they emit no toxins or smells (we’re happy to share our documentation, just ask).
Kids love anything that glows-in-the-dark, but skip those unsightly plastic stick on stars–for way less than the cost of camp you could give your children an unforgettable, year-round Starry Night FX of their very own. Give us a call today to schedule your own risk-free, no-obligation, in-home demonstration: 919.285.1597.